2019-2020 Scholarship Recipients
Chantel Davis, RN, SNM
2021-2022 Scholarship Recipients
Ashley Page, sCPM
Melanated Midwives Scholarship Requirements
- U.S citizen
- Identify as African-American, Hispanic-American, Asian American or Native American
- Current professional or nurse midwife student that has completed at least one quarter/semester of their program and in good standing
- Attend an accredited midwifery school in the US
- Accumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher
- 3 letters of recommendations (1 from a midwife) from individuals that can speak to your strength, dedication, and ability to be a successful midwife in the future.
- Official transcript
- Personal statement (500-1000 words): why you desire to become a midwife, how this scholarship will assist you financially in completing your degree and future career plans as a midwife.
Application Opens: November 15th, 2021
Application Deadline: January 15th, 2022
Award Recipients will be notified by March 15th, 2022.